How Do You Give Your Child the Confidence They Deserve?
Ed Clay’s Nashville MMA Kid’s
Thai Jitsu is the Secret
to Giving Your Child Better
Self Esteem, Respect
Our kids martial arts program can and will help your children increase their confidence, self-esteem, and discipline, while teaching them skills that will last them a lifetime. You must come see our program for yourself. It will be the best thing you'll have ever done for your children.
In our program, your children will be able to progress at their very own pace learning Karate, Taekwondo, and Thai striking for stand up along with wrestling and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) for grappling defense. We understand that everyone learns differently. No matter if your children can only train once a week or every day - we have a program that will fit your needs.
Are you doing everything you can to:
Arm your children to succeed in life?
Help them be the best they can be in school?
Develop their self-confidence?
Assist them in developing their unique potential?
Learn self discipline?
Most parents do everything they can to teach these things to their children.
But many parents still need some help.
How are your children spending their time after school?
The 3-4 hours that kids spend after school before their parents get home are some of the most important hours in their lives. The average child of working parents has 3-4 hours of time between the end of school and when their parents get home from work. A child spends about 200 days in school out of the year - and this doesn't even include the 8 hours a day for 2-3 months during the summer.
200 days times 3 hours is 600 hours a year - that 4200 hours over the course of first-seventh grades! What are kids doing with all this time?
Some go to baby sitters. Some go home and play with their friends.
Others get into serious trouble.
Not our students.
When our students get out of school, their parents know that their children our being trained in real life skills. Students who attend Ed Clay's Martial Arts learn discipline, perseverance, and respect for themselves and others. We teach them about these important life skills and how to develop them to their fullest!
Girls need martial arts training just as much as boys!
Our children's classes are full of bright and powerful girls who are not only getting their exercise, but they are also learning how to defend themselves. Best of all, the martial arts do not focus on body type and weight the way many other sports do for impressionable young women. The emphasis is on developing strength, speed, and focus - not losing weight or being skinny.
|Our Program Can Change Your Child's Life!
How could one activity have such an impact on my child?
Our Kids' Thai-Jitsu Program will arm your children with a host of positive mental and physical skills that will help them in school, at home and in life.
Recent studies show that programs like ours that focus on personal achievement are vastly more effective than team sports! The martial arts combine the best of both worlds: students can judge their own specific progress and be proud of their individual accomplishments, like solo sports; but they also work in pairs and groups, which encourages team spirit, patience, and camaraderie.
In our program, we don't believe in just teaching children to punch and kick. We work to help build your child's character. During classes, you'll see your child's energy, confidence, and spirit rise while he or she becomes strong and confident. We're not just talking about physical strength - but the kind of strength it takes to resist peer pressure and other negative aspects of life.
You'll see a new kind of discipline emerging - the kind that will positively affect all areas of your children's lives. You'll notice an increased respect for others, and most importantly, for themselves. The result? A powerful mind/body connection that makes them unstoppable in life!
|In Our Program Your Child Will Experience . . .
- Grade Improvement: The grades go up and stay up! Our program helps with a lot more than just self-defense and physical agility. It is an educational program that will give your child the discipline needed to study, complete homework and organize their time wisely. Ultimately, this leads to better concentration at school and better grades. We make success a habit, not a chore!
- Leadership Skills: To help them succeed in life! Thai-Jitsu will teach your child how to set goals and take responsibility for their own actions. These qualities, more than any others, will help your child develop as a leader and not as a follower. This, in turn, will ensure their success in school, college and life!
- Increased Physical Aptitude and Fitness: To help your child develop physically! Our programs increase speed, stamina and agility in children. They also help develop balance, coordination and timing, all of which help your child in sports and other activities.
- Mental Development: To give your child the courage to say NO in the face of peer pressure! One of the scariest problems facing many parents today is the possibility that their child may become involved with drugs. The number of children taking drugs at a younger age is staggering. But at Ed Clay's Martial Arts, we help promote anti-drug programs that are designed to promote self-confidence and self-esteem--giving your child the strength to resist peer pressure.
- High Energy Classes: Fun-filled classes your child will truly enjoy! From the children's point of view, the best part about our program is how much fun the classes really are. We focus your child's energy in a positive and productive manner.
- Realistic Self-Defense Skills: That could save your child's life! While we wish it didn't have to be a factor in our program, we nevertheless live in a world full of potentially dangerous people. We don't give children a false sense of reality by teaching them how to be victorious only in competition. Our program teaches your children how to protect themselves in real-life threatening situations. This invaluable skill could be the difference between life and death!
- Personalized Attention: To ensure rapid progress! We focus on quality instruction and personal attention. Our students are treated as individuals. All of our classes are taught by highly trained instructors committed to excellence and continued learning. You'll feel safe knowing your child is receiving the finest instruction possible!
Don't just take our word for it...
Come try for yourself!
It's easy to find out if our program is right for you. You'll receive 1 private lesson with one of our highly trained instructors, participate in a regular group class, and a tour of our facility - for FREE! This will give you a chance to visit our school, meet our staff, and you can speak with our instructors. This is your chance to interview us with NO OBLIGATION!
FOR FREE YOU RECEIVE...
Before or during the introductory program, we will meet one-on-one to discuss your child's needs and your child's progress. We will educate you regarding our program and help you understand the developmental process for your child. We will give you tips on how to reinforce your child's development and share with you how our school can help both you and your child achieve your goals.
I'm offering your child a FREE private lesson! See for yourself if, in fact, I can give your child the powerful benefits promised here. During these lessons your child will have an opportunity to build a closer relationship with the instructor and we will have an opportunity to answer any and all questions that you may have about our program.
To register for this FREE introductory program, do the following:
Pick up the phone and call Ed Clay's Nashville MMA Academy at 615-297-4430. We'll answer any additional questions that you may have and schedule a special time with our head instructor to work with you and your child. You'll be glad you did!
Thank you and I'll see you soon.
P.S. Remember that we have one of the most exciting programs in the country and our programs fill quickly so don't delay and call now to secure your spot!
|Ed Clay's Nashville Mixed Martial Arts Academy
490 Allied Drive, Suite C
Nashville, TN 37211